• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tattoo Ideas

O_LIFE_13

Oakley Expert
ALBERTA CANADA
Hey guys
Planning on getting a half sleeve, and it's gonna be a tribute to Oakley and all of the unique art and logos they put out. I am even gonna use some pieces from all of the artist series as well.
If anyone has some ideas of images that truly represent Oakley put them up.
I will post pictures of the progress....
First sitting is on june 28.

There is a thread in the off topic section were some of us have posted pics you might want to post In that section.

Mods please move to there for more visibility

i wouldnt do this, but high five to you for doing it. It be cool to incorporate some of the most known artists series in your sleeve, like the david flores, witk, i cant wait to see this

Art chantry comic strip look is gonna look sweet!

Art is Art...

Im pretty much covered in tattoos, everything from tribal warriors to dragons and skulls.
Does it really matter that someone at Oakley created it? No
If its something that moves you Bro, go for it!
I would prefer to have some Oakley art than some worn out crap off the wall of the tattoo shop...
I currently have two Oakley pieces and honestly im thinking on another two currently....
If someone says they wouldnt get it, well they probably wouldnt get one of any kind... You know, because they hurt and all... lol

Back