• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tattoos!!!! Post Em If Ya Got Em!!!!

I didn't know that........ I do know that the Koi swim up stream to reach the top of the waterfall to morph into a dragon...

koiandkanjiparchmenttat.jpg
I'd hate to break this to you but the third character on the left? It's missing a stroke. :(

The good news is, that missing stroke could be added on without messing up the rest of the tattoo.

Here's the character in question: http://lost-theory.org/ocrat/chargif/char/d6d2.html

The one on you tattoo is missing the stroke on the left on the bottom half of the character. Should be easily added.

Here is my artwork. Also, I know the kanji is jacked up lol. I got it done when I was a youngin, not knowin WTF I was doin and never knowing I would ever go to Japan to get real work done.

My first "big" tattoo, done in Denver never knowing I would be able to get real japanese art done...my only real regret with this is that the water should not look like that. If it was done japanese style the waves would look a lot different.
tat2.jpg

fresh Hannya Mask with ointment still all over it...this was before I decided I wanted to go big!
u7TI9.jpg

decided to get a half sleeve/chest place!
kgm9U.jpg

chest plate...my horishi did a pretty good job connecting both pieces (koi and mask) together even though the colors clash and they are both different styles.
D8syQ.jpg

left arm only had the ghetto cross I had done when I was like 16, got the dragon around it to take the negative attention off it...
hvumh.jpg

Hope y'all like it!

Nice work jive!!! You too xmetal!! jive, you're right, the horishi did a damn good job blending the chest plate and sleeve...that's SICK man, I love it! I have a couple small ones of my name in kanji on my leg and arm, same exact ink, just different sizes, done a few years apart. My intentions were to cover the smaller ink on my leg with a larger piece, but it never happened. I've been wanting to get a half sleeve done for years now, and it's torture when we go back to Japan every year. But unfortunately, my father-in-law has already asked me not to get anymore ink. Old ways don't die in Japanese culture....and tattoos are still perceived in a bad light, relating to crime and the underworld. So sadly, I must continue to resist...for now.

I'd hate to break this to you but the third character on the left? It's missing a stroke. :(

The good news is, that missing stroke could be added on without messing up the rest of the tattoo.

Here's the character in question: d6d2

The one on you tattoo is missing the stroke on the left on the bottom half of the character. Should be easily added.

I see that now.....Thanks for pointing that out...... I have to look at my original drawing to make sure that it was missing off there too. If it is on the orginal pix, the artist will be adding it at no charge!!!! LOL

Back