• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tax Returns!!!

I won't even bother with how much I pay in taxes during the year because it's just ridiculous. But I almost never get anything back. It won't change this year either. ;)

Ahh you guys paying $25k in taxes... I didn't even make that much this year. Damn I need a new job haha.
Since I don't make a whole lot, I get all the money that I paid in for federal and state taxes back. I got $1200 back.

Wife had sick leave for two months last year and got a W2 from the third party company that deals with sick leave. Long story short, they didn't deduct any federal income tax which means I got shafted this year... damn it!

Wife had sick leave for two months last year and got a W2 from the third party company that deals with sick leave. Long story short, they didn't deduct any federal income tax which means I got shafted this year... damn it!
Just curious.....shouldn't you guys have seen that when she was getting those checks?

what is this "return" ya´ll speak of !?!?

do you mean you get money back !?!?

that´s so weird......

Back