• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale TB II last on eBay 3,200$!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really should! Great watch to own! Fantastic price also at 1600!

Some people reacted to this post.
Just like ass O everyone has one and an opinion. Keep personal opinions to a bare minimum. the prices people ask are dictated by them and only them. Cheers!

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Malv1.[do you ever read the descriptions? You should so you can avoid stupid questions?
You're a fukking a$$hole. Don't be rude to someone asking a question, even if you already answered it before.

Lupetto you aren't going to be very successful selling your wares here if you keep an attitude like that.

$3200 and you're into used Breitling territory, regardless of what the going price is that's absurd.

Username Hidden said:
Malv1.[do you ever read the descriptions? You should so you can avoid stupid questions? ATTACH=full]157025[/ATTACH] The band had been sized to 7.5 inch approx. no extra links included band is in good nick.

View attachment 157025

I'm sorry, have we met?? I asked you a question after reading your OP. It mentions nothing of the band or rubber links... Did you proof read your own post? If that is a stupid question, then you sir are a whiney bitch. I asked a legit question because there was another posted here not too long ago and it had a bracelet with the rubbers destroyed because he couldn't find someone to work on it properly.

Don't be such an effin douchbag, and I can't wait to watch you bump this thread back to below what you were asking the first time around. Way to chase eBay prices on the forum ****...

Lmao ur a ****. U tried to bash another member for stealing from U, which was incorrect and now this. Normally I keep to myself but u can piss off and leave the forum.

Last edited:

I can't find the popcorn smileys so I will enjoy sushi during this event.

IBTL!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.