• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tb2 automatic colour differences

TourDeOldham

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Hi there Oakley experts can any body explain why some of my tb2 are in white (the writing on face ) and some are in red
I know he ichiro tb2 are in White with there own lower series number on them probably cause they special

D25FDA8D-EF4F-44D3-98B1-E0580174D0A5.jpeg
5CAB4EB2-436C-4CD4-897B-3C8AD798C336.jpeg
Ohh forgot pictures

Thanks for your input but to say it’s uv rays I got two that’s like that ( white ) also why has the second hand in red not gone white ?.have you been to the uk there ain’t much sun uv here lol , have seen one on flea bay he was saying it was a mistake and was selling for mental money

Thanks for your input but to say it’s uv rays I got two that’s like that ( white ) also why has the second hand in red not gone white ?.have you been to the uk there ain’t much sun uv here lol , have seen one on flea bay he was saying it was a mistake and was selling for mental money
I’m no science buff... but no sun doesn’t automatically equate to no UV rays...

Have a gander at this:

TB2 "Automatic" written Letters

Yeah like Lexkempo said it's been documented that the "automatic" lettering has been known to fade to white. There have been TB2 owners who witnessed it happening over time. A known phenomenon.

Why the sweep hand doesn't fade, likely differences in materials and color application method but that's just speculation. Really, not relevant.

Thanks for the information kronin and Lexikempo that’s the experience advice I was afraid OF
my tb2s are fading away
Am on the forum to gain more knowledge about Oakley items and am surely getting it
Thanks for putting me straight guys ,,,,

F8AA838A-AA12-4E6B-9C20-2A0FC8E47C16.jpeg
As you can see now am getting my head more around that fact that the uv s are fading them away !,,,

Thanks for the information kronin and Lexikempo that’s the experience advice I was afraid OF
my tb2s are fading away
Am on the forum to gain more knowledge about Oakley items and am surely getting it
Thanks for putting me straight guys ,,,,

Lexikempo? That's cute
@Lexkempo

Latest Posts

Back