• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TB2 "Automatic" written Letters

Hi O Forum members,

hope I will not confused you by asking this question.

Does anyone here knows why some TB2s has white written letters "Automatic" and others red written "Automatic" ?

My guess was they maybe a different between the "10th Anniversary Edition" and the normal one ?

I included a pic of my TB2 "10th Anniversary Edition" with red written letters.

But on the other hand I saw also "10th Anniversary Edition" with white written letters.

Thanks for giving me some information on this.

IMG-20160525-WA0001.jpg

I have one of each, both are serialized 10th anniversary editions. It is not faded, if it was there would be different stages of fade. It seems to be one or the other. It also doesnt appear to be serial related from what I have seen in other pics. When I asked at HQ I was only told it was just a different production run.

I have one of each, both are serialized 10th anniversary editions. It is not faded, if it was there would be different stages of fade. It seems to be one or the other. It also doesnt appear to be serial related from what I have seen in other pics. When I asked at HQ I was only told it was just a different production run.
Hmmm.. I swear mine is pink text...

Latest Posts

Back