• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TB2 - what's considered 'low number' and does it affect value?

So from your perspective 199 and lower are considered low?
199 out of how many? 200?

What if # 199 was actually made before # 002, but it just got the lower number plate because they were all in a pile?

I think serial numbers are cool ... it can prove a specific frame's heritage (like a J serial VS a G5 sku)

But to think one carabiner or watch is more expensive because the number is lower ... meh!

I would say it would be determined by how bad a person wants a certain number. Some try to collect all of the same number on each piece. I'd say they may be able to trade an identical item for it though as well.

I would say it would be determined by how bad a person wants a certain number. Some try to collect all of the same number on each piece. I'd say they may be able to trade an identical item for it though as well.
Yeah. Try getting all of the holiday items the same number then needing one more and someone having it but wanting an extra $50 because he knows you're gonna pay it.

Back