• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TBII/Auto GB Accuracy & Longevity Discussions & Tips

So I checked with my local watch maker and he said should the movement break or not be able to be serviced in the future, he can do a rotor swap and a date wheel swap as long as he has another ETA 2824-2 movement. It won't be cheap ($250-300) but it is repairable.

@BigRabbit if anyone has one or many, it’s this Cali chill dude

Automatic watches are great as a showpiece but not the most precise。( duh ) but the most impressive thing about the tb2 is the comfort level is beyond anything else I’ve ever experienced. ( just wish the replacement rubbers were still available) it’s going to be near impossible to keep any tb2 useful for more than 10 years or so when the rubbers start to expire/degrade ( I recommend finding some type of moisturizer to treat the plastic ) or keep them in display in a mild temperate environment.

Hello there Sir, HQ in Cali can still replace the rubbers for 190usd shipping included. I had mine sent and replaced 2 weeks ago.

Hello there Sir, HQ in Cali can still replace the rubbers for 190usd shipping included. I had mine sent and replaced 2 weeks ago.

Wow! Good news!! Hope people take up the offer! Send them just the metal links and have them
Rebuild with new band and stash the extra!

They are fully aware that so called collectors are taking advantage of their generousity and selling the extra rubbers for profit.

Back