• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TBII Final 10

Oakley-olic

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
SoCal
Anyone have or seen one of these? Numbered, only 10 available. Would like to know what they went for. I had heard some of the last TBII's were given to execs but thought they were just the standard packaging. This one was sold at a store.

5205-1461031926-294728df93c1f6350c8a32b8c7f40e4d.jpg

So if they were really the final 10 left how come the one I bought a few moths ago from Oakley wasn't one of the final 10. I'm pretty sure it was the very last one left in the US.

it was a FINAL run of ten to make them a bit expensive ;) . . .

C-Six box and numbered - that's it!
like the bundle with the juliet!

From what I had read tho when there was 10 left in the US they brought them back to hq and did the final 10. They don't seem to be consecutive serials.

It wasn't the last ten in the sense that we usually refer to "Last 10". They weren't the last ones off the manufacturing line nor were they actually the last ones in the inventory system. They just pulled 10 watches randomly off the system and declared them the last ones ever. They gave it special packaging and then offered them for sale at the various collectors events at a premium as a special collector's item to make the events more special.

So in essence, it is the last 10 as a marketing excercise only and something for collectors to chase. I wouldn't put too much thought into it.

Back