• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Team USA Box Trashed On Arrival

cmebulldog

Oakley Expert
Greenville, NC
Bought the USA Deviations and the box is crushed and torn. Called Oakley and I get the answer that they can ship a black box to me, but not Special Edition box.
My first foray into Oakley Customer Service has pissed me off.
Any suggestions?

I agree ^^^ That really sucks dude, I got mine in last week and was lucky to have an undamaged box. Sorry to hear that and I hope it works out. The box is pretty cool.

I got lucky 2 weeks ago and snatched a pair that randomly popped up on the vault site. I was a little sad when I didn't get them initially and when I saw them back up I popped on em.

There's tons of pairs in Vaults. Shouldn't be too hard to find one. My local has like 7.

That sux maybe someone with a vault near could help...I'd be ticked off too...I feel your pain I have had ebay purchases come sent in padded mailers crushed beyond words...Hopefully someone can help u Nearest Vault is 90 minutes from me and I am sort of on hiatus from there after going a little nuts in Vegas in April..Good Luck. My suggestion would be first find a pair if its possible then try to recoup some money by selling one as boxless...OCD O person that I am, I have done that.

Latest Posts

Back