• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Team USA Deviation - Owners Please Read

I haven't used this site let alone heard about it. It is safe and legit to buy Oakleys from?
It's safe and legitimate. It's primarily a shoe site, but a deal is a deal no matter the legitimate site. Countless Oakley items have been purchased by forum users, myself included. It is owned by Amazon

So....seeing as I found this thread looking for info on the Deviation, maybe you guys can answer a question for me. I have a larger head. Fuel Cells, Oil Rigs and Hijinx are my favorite pairs due to fit. ^pm has the black pair of Deviations ate i feel a great price, but i can find a pair locally to try on. Are the a larger frame and are they in line with what i normally were? Should i look at a diffrent wire?

Just purchased them! Can't wait to have them back in my hands! Kinda disappointed because I wanted to buy a new pair this summer but these will do great again.

So....seeing as I found this thread looking for info on the Deviation, maybe you guys can answer a question for me. I have a larger head. Fuel Cells, Oil Rigs and Hijinx are my favorite pairs due to fit. ^pm has the black pair of Deviations ate i feel a great price, but i can find a pair locally to try on. Are the a larger frame and are they in line with what i normally were? Should i look at a diffrent wire?
They should be similar to what you usually wear. Just think of them as more of a square shape than a rectangle. If you are cool with that, buy them! I usually buy aviators and the like because they look best on me but I used to own a pair of the flak jacket and they were pretty nice too.

I believe @QLR1 can help you with that as I believe he has a slightly larger melon and also wears a pair of devations if memory serves me correctly.

I believe @QLR1 can help you with that as I believe he has a slightly larger melon and also wears a pair of devations if memory serves me correctly.

Since I was mentioned :p, I'll answer lol. Deviations would be right up your alley, @will brown. It is compatible with larger heads IMO.

I also am from the "club" and to me Devs don't fit me the best. I can wear them but they are a tad narrow on me. @QLR1 thinks he has a large dome but I tend to believe ive got him beat lol

I also am from the "club" and to me Devs don't fit me the best. I can wear them but they are a tad narrow on me. @QLR1 thinks he has a large dome but I tend to believe ive got him beat lol
I'm am not going to fight you for that distinction. Size 8 hats mean that my head is big. But if you want the honor, by all means, you can have it! :lolsign:

I'm am not going to fight you for that distinction. Size 8 hats mean that my head is big. But if you want the honor, by all means, you can have it! :lolsign:
Hat size you win as I'm more 7 5/8-7 3/4 however the girth of my head must be between my ears (where my Oaks sit) because Devs are a bit narrow in that area

Back