• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Techie Help Please

freakface

Oakley Expert
HOUSE, ASIA
my ipad says to "load jquery first" when i am on the forum using it. i cannot post nor reply due to this. what the hell is the jquery thing?

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Sorry, I'm presuming your using a mobile app like Tapatalk or Forumrunner...

i did not install any app for the forum. but when i access the forum on my ipad, it keeps telling me to load jquery first. i tried to google it and it seems like some sorta plugin, but when i try to download it, i just shows a string of notes and it looks like for people with programming experience...

When did this issue start? When the forum switched to the 3.0 format?
well, i just got the new ipad after the new forum was already up and running so i don't really now if the issue is with the new forum. i seem to be the only one with the problem. i am using my pc now to access the forum and reply to posts...

take a screenshot, upload the pic to a image hostin website and from a computer post a screenshot. ill be able to tell u more

Latest Posts

Back