• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
10841969_917089018302785_111612565369290064_o.jpg
Thanks. Those look great
They are 10x better looking in person the red just pops, so shiny and doc nailed the icons!

The concept studio and black bag pairs have to be my favorite. When you get bored of them send em my way! I have a nice big frog swamp for them to play in! Congrats as well, already rivaling some big collectors!

The concept studio and black bag pairs have to be my favorite. When you get bored of them send em my way! I have a nice big frog swamp for them to play in! Congrats as well, already rivaling some big collectors!
Thanks, much appreciated!
eh, not much at all. shoot me an email, we can go from there...What lenses did you have in mind for that frame??
I'll drop you a message sometime today but I want you to surprise me on the theme and lense color
Gloss black + ruby = win!
So simple, yet sooo good looking! Thanks
Wow dude! Very sweet pairs! Nice snag on the handpainted pairs! And the chop pairs are sweet as too!
Thanks Jono, I really appreciate it! Cheers my man, you need to revive your thread! I love following your purcahses!

Cheers all,
Teddy

Back