• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Teeth 2 & Teeth 3 Sneakers

OakleyFrankFMJ

The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Castle
The Teeth shoes were mentioned in another thread and I'm curious if anyone wears these.

I do all the time and was pretty upset when the Teeth 2 were discontinued but was made aware that the Teeth 3 were going to come out soon enough. I have the Teeth 3 and like them pretty much but was curious if anyone else wears them and what they think about them?

So whose got the Teeth 3, wears them and how do you like them compared to the Teeth 2 or even original if you wear them?

Well I don't have 3s(yet) but I do have 3 pair of 2s that I rotate regularly so I don't wear them out too bad......let me know when u get yours how they feel I was curious myself because the 2s are one of the most comfy shoes in my closet

Well I don't have 3s(yet) but I do have 3 pair of 2s that I rotate regularly so I don't wear them out too bad......let me know when u get yours how they feel I was curious myself because the 2s are one of the most comfy shoes in my closet

I've had the 3s since October last year and I do like them quite a bit. The only catch is they don't come in half sizes at all so if you wear a half size you have to go to the next size up. It's not as bad as you think.

They are comfortable and look pretty cool. It was just hard to get into considering how faithful I was to the 2.

Sorry I read your post too fast and missed that you had them already......the half size deal sucks I hadn't noticed that

Sorry I read your post too fast and missed that you had them already......the half size deal sucks I hadn't noticed that

Its cool. :cool:

Yeah the half size thing sucked at first. Then ya end up realizing it actually isn't so bad and they fit pretty good anyway.

The only place you can pick them up right now is at the Rolling O trailer at the NHRA events.

i never had a chance to get teeth 2. have teeth 1 in my size. for some reason they feel abit too big so i have to wear thicker socks and tie the laces up even more. ive only worn them a handful of times as i found the SI shoe more comfortable to wear on an everyday basis. the teeth, like the shoeone, are not as comfortable to wear day to day.

i never had a chance to get teeth 2. have teeth 1 in my size. for some reason they feel abit too big so i have to wear thicker socks and tie the laces up even more. ive only worn them a handful of times as i found the SI shoe more comfortable to wear on an everyday basis. the teeth, like the shoeone, are not as comfortable to wear day to day.

The newer teeth have come a long way and are capable of being a daily all day wearer. I wear mine all the time. :)

Back