• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Teeth 2 & Teeth 3 Sneakers

ive only seen teeth 3 once in a pic and looks closer to some of the other hiking offerings. not that thats bad. the original teeth screams out oakley and should be kept that way.

I can't disagree there. It seems to have went from a scream to a whisper. The teeth 2 were better for hiking IMO.

How comfy are these? Light weight as well?

To me they are very comfy. Where the 2 was not an all day shoe and would hurt after 5-7 hours of walking the 3 adds a good 4 hours I'd say.

Light? I think so, never thought about how light they are but to me they aren't heavy at all.

I have a pair of the Original Teeth and I love the fit and feel of them. Have not had the oppoprtuntity to try the new versions yet. I also love the Flak low, had 4 pairs at one time and now I am down to my last BNIB pairs.....

I have never worn teeth, but I do wear chop saws, I think they really similar right? I love 'em.

I've been wearing chop saws almost daily for awhile now. Very comfortable...the only issue I have is how LITTLE grip they have sometimes, it's weird.

Is the current SI Shoe the same?

I have a pair and I probably wore them less than a dozen times, went right back to my suede 6" SI's in tan.

i honestly dont know about the grip levels of the current one as i still have the original si shoe. the tread on the later si boots were different from the original release, so im guessing the shoe would be along the same lines.

Latest Posts

Back