• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tell-tale Sign A Shadow Head BOB Near You Is A Replica! So BEWARE!

The one on the right is a replica for sure. When a copy is made, it can look close, but once they are paired, the tell-tale signs pop out. My original from back in 2005 confirms most of the points made.

I'm gonna check my 2 bobs whenever I get home. Now that's gonna eat at me all day long thanks lol. Mine are just 2 different color blacks. Hmmmmmmmm

One thing I do know is that the guy on eBay selling the painted spike bob heads. I have one and know for a fact they are fake. $800 of mine wasted but it looks good.

i think i know the ones you are talking about. there were a number of different versions.

Well guys the replica bob came from here. It came from dragnforce888 do not buy from him.

That is not cool calling someone out like that!!!! If I remember correctly YOU were going to make replicas a while back. This thread is going in wrong direction. Per new rules you are NOT to call anybody out like you did.

Yes I was going to make replicas but where we could tell it was a replica. Not a replica like this apparently I was going to make replicas from a replica lol.

If its not ok to call people out why it's a confirmed replica sold as a authentic product. I want to warn people since he has 2 more bobs for sale.

I'd the mods don't like it they can tell me to take it down. I'm just trying to warn people about it. I don't want anyone else to be burned about it.

Well guys the replica bob came from here. It came from dragnforce888 do not buy from him.

Did your bob come from Indonesia and the person you stated? Could you personally tell if it was real or fake I am just curious? Can't get home soon enough. Because I have seen several for sale from Indonesia lately

Back