• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tempted To Get A Pair Of Oaks

You can try going to authorized Oakley dealers to try them on (Vivocity 1st level, Takashima 3rd level). However, prices in SG is sky high. If u r not concerned about warranty, suggest u try Amazon or reputable sellers on eBay (where your purchases are protected in case of disputes), prices are much cheaper after dollar conversion + shipping. If warranty is important for you, then stick to authorized resellers in SG. But i must warn you, the service level of the distributor (who also runs the service centre at Leng Kee Road) in SG kinda sucks.

My friend actually introduce me this guy who order 1-5 Oakleys from the US every month, so its cheaper too. Idk if its ok to post the link here of the blog..

my girl friend love the Hijinx Propaganda....
it fit´s pretty good "chubby faces" but the best advise is go to a dealer and check the different models. in this way you can see the different kind of lenses (shape & color) and colors from the frames.
maybe you will see a frame which you wanna like at the first glance......

erm seriously.. "half frame" sunglasses? if you took like 3 seconds to look on the arms of the sunglasses you'd see at least a ID number or model name.

Thanks for pointing out the mistake. I mean oakley half jacket. Its a custom sunglasses. Red ear sockets with black frame and red logo with black xjl iridium lenses.

I am selling an oakley full frame, twice as good as half frame, for only $350 (less than double the price of half frame).

I'd check out a wire - Whisker, square whisker. They're cheap these days and very classy.

Back