• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ten (X) Black Ink/00 Red Iridium Polarized, Too Feminine?

I am most probably..."angry" looking at all the Ruby I have bought over the years and my Ice obviously indicates depression and lack of emotion and sometimes Emerald with Envy and Gold symbolizes my materialism but apparently by avoiding violet I have remained straight which my wife is happy to have confirmed ..I am just a materialistic, envious , unfeeling angry person but God help me if I did get a mohawk... Glad someone on here can point this all out when they are not playing Beatles records backwards that say "Paul wears Violet Iridium"....c'mon it's obvious no shoes on an album=feminine...why didnt I see it before(only older music fans may get that). Wow was the "ruby is angry" comment real or an attempt at humor? I also love Black on Black so it could indicate I am dead...a zombie of some sort. This thread has been a riot

100_0083.jpg

Wow - that chick really looks like BADNESS.

Oh no, hang on it's the lenses.

:biggrin:

Just kidding.
There are many things I could (and have) said about the Ten . . . . but being an effeminate frame is not one of them. Regardless of lens.

Latest Posts

Back