• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Terrible warehouse order fullfilment!

santmyre

Oakley Enthusiast
Indiana
On the 16th I ordered a Retina Burn Radar EV Sock kit. It was under men’s and labeled standard fit. It arrives as an XS size not men’s.

What you’re looking at is that wrong order, which was then “corrected” and re-sent with a complimentary Redline colored pair. Which was also wrong and another order was sent with 2 of each color which were STILL the wrong product... after the order had a note on it written by the CS Rep to “Pay attention to the size you’re picking”...

I called CS again! They’re having me return all 7 wrong sized pairs and when they arrive at Oakley I have to call and literally have the Warehouse Manager go out to the floor and physically pick the correct order himself.

0A97E98F-654A-4E93-BC3C-4B3709D7AEDA.jpeg

For my experience in industry I'd say its bad management from Luxottica. They moved warehouses to Atlanta. Probably didn't train anyone worth a crap. They probably rushed it and underestimated the complexity. Now everyone including their employee's are paying the price.

Last edited:
On the 16th I ordered a Retina Burn Radar EV Sock kit. It was under men’s and labeled standard fit. It arrives as an XS size not men’s.

What you’re looking at is that wrong order, which was then “corrected” and re-sent with a complimentary Redline colored pair. Which was also wrong and another order was sent with 2 of each color which were STILL the wrong product... after the order had a note on it written by the CS Rep to “Pay attention to the size you’re picking”...

I called CS again! They’re having me return all 7 wrong sized pairs and when they arrive at Oakley I have to call and literally have the Warehouse Manager go out to the floor and physically pick the correct order himself.

View attachment 555119

Did it take a while to receive your order from the time you placed it? I know they changed warehouse locations because I’m assuming it’s cheaper to pay people in Georgia than California.

Back