• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TESLA model 3

We get screwed in CA, depending on the price per gal it can get close to a $1.00/Gal just for the taxes. We just had a jump from 230ish to 280ish due the the change to summer blend. I am pretty happy at $2.80. When it gets up to the price of a pint of beer I stop driving and resume drinking.:drinks:
'Summer' blend? That means y'all have a 'winter' blend? in a state that can't even get below freezing if it tried? ;)

'Summer' blend? That means y'all have a 'winter' blend? in a state that can't even get below freezing if it tried? ;)
In the winter we drink it straight, summer has additives for emissions. According to my wife it freezing here today, its 61 right now. I have to crank the heater up to 72 just to get the footy jammies off.

The past few years we've had regular prices in the 4.50 area and it's even gone up to 5.60 for regular ...

We are a first world oil producing country

That is an argument FOR alternate energy sources!
d8823f3af13fc2683e2bbf5587a137e5.jpg

Premium (91) is roughly 15-18 cents more a litre and ultra premium (93 ... Only sold at one retailer as far as I know) is about 20-25 cents a litre more...

As 'Murican as a V8, V10, V12 or V infinity+1 can sound and feel...

Sometimes you have to consider the environment, the prices (and taxes) of gas and the fact that new Charger (3.6) and Tesla retail for the same amount over here...

Last edited:
The past few years we've had regular prices in the 4.50 area and it's even gone up to 5.60 for regular ...

We are a first world oil producing country

That is an argument FOR alternate energy sources!
Definitely bro.....i just like the idea.....and the autopilot feature thats awesome. Atleast somebody is trying. You cant be reliant on somebody eleses energy. America is a country of innovation and invention .

Back