• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Texas earthquake

Yeah, I'm good guys, Thanks for asking... ill just be here in my far west Texas city of El Paso. Although Dallas is a 12 hour drive from me, it still in Texas. I should just move to New Mexico... maybe I'll get more love there. :sorry:

But glad to know you guys are good no oaks were destroyed by the 3.5 magnitude quake.:drinks:
LOL! I feel your pain. Over here in Tallahassee, I may as well be in Georgia, so disconnected from central and south Florida.

LOL! I feel your pain. Over here in Tallahassee, I may as well be in Georgia, so disconnected from central and south Florida.
Damn...your right. Your in a spot where people drive by and don't realize they're actually in Florida. People in mid and far east Texas think we are part of Mexico. :headbang:

Wow great everything is fine, but usually small earthquakes is a warning sign of a bigger one I really hope that's the end of it.

Wow great everything is fine, but usually small earthquakes is a warning sign of a bigger one I really hope that's the end of it.
Idk apparently there were 7 all together and 6 in a small proximity

Yeah, I'm good guys, Thanks for asking... ill just be here in my far west Texas city of El Paso. Although Dallas is a 12 hour drive from me, it still in Texas. I should just move to New Mexico... maybe I'll get more love there. :sorry:

But glad to know you guys are good no oaks were destroyed by the 3.5 magnitude quake.:drinks:
I'd be more worried about being probed without probable cause (or at all) where you are at lol.

Latest Posts

Back