• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Texas Oakley Extravaganza Meet - April 25th 2015

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
As those that were at the meet earlier this year know, I am in charge of this year's meet in Dallas/Grapevine where I work and live. When is a good month for everyone to meet so I can talk to my convention center and see what days are available and how much it is. I will also try and get the local O stores involved.

Will keep updated list of whos going on this page

Looks like the date is April, 25th 2014

Grapevine Convention Center
1209 South Main Street
Grapevine, TX 76051

Located less than 10 minutes from DFW International airport and lots of restaurants and hotels.

I need to start getting a list together so that the day of the event I have enough tables and a layout to go with and also to get people to book flights or to at least pencil in the calender our event. I have emailed my area director, Kit and visited several O stores who are interested in attending our event. Lets represent Texas!!!!

This is how it works, bring what you want, wear what you want haha @OakleyFrankFMJ
Display whatever you feel you can bring or you know another member wants to try on. We have a ton of members in the Texas area so we have a chance to really make this awesome. There will be food and we are working on if enough people are committed to getting alcohol service. We will be there from lets say 11/12 to 5/6. Let everyone go back to hotels and change put up stuff then maybe out for a steak dinner and drinks at a local restaurant. We need to know how many are going so we can also book a restaurant and figure out a price point of what people want to spend. I have offered my house for those who want to crash here. I have 2 empty bedrooms so if you got a air mattress or whatever my place is here. I am also only 15 minutes from the airport so I can pick those that need it up as long as its not over 5 ish people. My wife will be there so feel free to bring the spouse/gf as I know its a out of the city/state trip.

Thanks to @Krank for offering up a raffle item. I also have a few from my collection I will be giving away. I am trying to see if we can get Oakley to commit to a few things who knows :D.

I am not on O review but if you want to post this there also I am ok with that.

There are I would also say probably 10-15 O store employees who will also attend whether they will display or not I do not know. If I missed tagging someone from Texas or that will attend please let me know! Also @OakleyBoss thanks for giving us a opportunity to join a awesome site. You are more than welcome at our event if you want a weekend getaway. While this is geared towards the Texas members, anyone from anywhere can attend. Guys if I forgot anything let me know :D

Pm me for my number if u dont have it and need it just in case ur lost or have questions

Going
Dallas O Hog duhhh
@kronin323
@atrain
@shofzr
@Skripter2k
@joshbrinzo
@OOO
@Frogskins
@mwo2616
@gameforce11
@210thumper
@jdawg0240
@OakGod81

@Ry.1982
@RickyBobby

@Ingrasm
@GRFMotorsports

Maybe/Live in the State of Texas
@mtime7
@A-ROG
@X-Metal03
@kefboy
@Ecko
@Chris0813
@TreRidings
@mpmcgaughey
@xmetalmaniac
@Mendez4474
@cobaltblue92
@OAKFREAKNOKC
@Toygun
@Batwolf
@David_Oakley

@prj7189
@ATXHusker

Invited but not able to attend/moved out of TX :(
@THE X-MAN
@QLR1 Make the trip!!!
@hereispunishment@dodger3131
@Litos
@Dieseltech
@Oakley-G37
@del518
@OakManTX
@lafountain
@i am rich
@Zeke
@digi7alph0enix
@bad fishy

Last edited:
March or april i cannot attend nor can any other college student... Think more towards end of may if not in early jan

Uh, for it to be a 2014 meet, wouldn't that have to be before Jan 2015? I'm just sayin'...

The Wife's due early Dec, so sometime before then would be ideal.

And sorry Greg, deal pending for a big chunk of the laser tag stuff, you snooze you lose... :smoke:

Back