• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Texas Oakley Extravaganza Meet - April 25th 2015

Ill be there for sure............can we drink our asses off...unlike red where we only got one beer each.

How does this work? I'd like to see if I can make it out but not sure how to plan for it. Could some one explain it in a bit of detail?

How does this work? I'd like to see if I can make it out but not sure how to plan for it. Could some one explain it in a bit of detail?
We get a room at a convention center, people bring some glasses or no glasses. We chill, talk, eat and BS

We get a room at a convention center, people bring some glasses or no glasses. We chill, talk, eat and BS

Try in each other's glasses and watches, with permission of course. It's cool to try on pairs you've considered but never bought.

I had a great time this year and am looking forward next year's event!

Try in each other's glasses and watches, with permission of course. It's cool to try on pairs you've considered but never bought.

I had a great time this year and am looking forward next year's event!
Kid trying on my OTT was pretty funny

Oakley Extravaganza....

You better have Oakley socks, underwear, watch, wallet, keychain, wristband, glasses, and hat!

The ban hammer will be in effect in person for those who choose not to comply...

Back