• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Texas Stampede 2016

The spring nationals caught me off guard for the last meet up. Hopefully it doesn't overlap that weekend again. Maybe late February?

Anything between Feb 1st and April 15th and I'll have to pass. That's when The Wife is busy with the tax season and it's like I'm a single parent...

This years meet up was the day my son got out of the hospital after 2 weeks staying in nicu.

While my wife is delivery room, I reminded the Dr. Several times to shut down the factory. She asked me "Are you sure?" I looked at her to the windows of her soul, and I says.......... "B****!!!" (Joke from Key and Peele)

Last edited:
Bring the kid. I'll make @OakleyFrankFMJ babysit

Wait. You forgot he has the kid and then the other kid. :p

Exactly... I'd be tempted to bring The Kid just to share the experience of proper ocean fishing, but then we'd have to behave around her...

While with The Other Kid, I'd probably find her looking like Pinhead from Hellraiser after she got into the treble hook tackle, most likely with a fish in each hand trying to stuff them into her mouth; she gets into EVERYTHING...

I'm up for just about any date after the new year. Once we have a range of dates I'd be able to let you know what weeks are easiest for me to get extended time off.

Latest Posts

Back