• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Texas Stampede 2016

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
Haha trying to be catchy. I talked to Joseph from the Royal Lion Museum and we were trying to get ideas for the next meet up. We were thinking Houston as that's where he will be living and he's the unofficial host. We had a blast last year so wanted to get ideas on what u liked or didn't like about the last meet up. Also recommendations on facilities would be nice. We liked the convention center as it was nice and less than 10 minutes from the airport.

What dates work for you guys?

I won't commit to going this early on but I'd like to go. If its around dfw I'd probably drive down, if its farther south I'd be flying in. Are you thinking just a single day event?

I won't commit to going this early on but I'd like to go. If its around dfw I'd probably drive down, if its farther south I'd be flying in. Are you thinking just a single day event?
Sat we can do event and maybe fish on Sunday. I'm down for a charter out of Houston or what not

Sat we can do event and maybe fish on Sunday. I'm down for a charter out of Houston or what not
The only issue I can see for me is trying to get rods and tackle through an airport. Could always buy some new stuff while I'm down there though.

Latest Posts

Back