• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Text Color In Boxes

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
Hey boss I have noticed recently that the text in the thread title box and in some other boxes is the same color (white) as the box making it impossible to see what I am typing in the box unless I highlight it. Just noticed it a couple weeks ago. My color setting is blue moon dark. Thanks

Hey boss I have noticed recently that the text in the thread title box and in some other boxes is the same color (white) as the box making it impossible to see what I am typing in the box unless I highlight it. Just noticed it a couple weeks ago. My color setting is blue moon dark. Thanks

Will work on it asap! Thanks for the heads up!

Should be fixed now, if you see other areas like this, please let me know and I should be able to fix them!

I just made a new thread and the text in the title box was still white. ;) It did get back to black in some other boxes.

Hmm, what about now? On mine it shows the thread title box text as black on the yellowish/white background.

Someone must be messing with the code..... its all messed up now...lol Forum headers at the bottom of the page, etc.... Whatcha doing Boss?

Its currently under maintenance. You can use the main skin until it is finished. Hopefully sometime in the next 24 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back