• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thank you SiRacer420 :D

B

BakedTater

So, I finally got around to adjusting the links on the 12 Gauge I bought from @Titan X. Well, I received the 3D printed stands from @SiRacer420 about a month ago or so, and finally got around to cleaning up my display to take some appropriate photos of the stands. The 2 tier I bought for Both of my Pit Bosses (1 & 2). And because 'Murica, I decided to go with red, white, and blue watch stands. They look absolutely amazing!! I can't thank you more SiRacer420 for the awesome job! They came out perfect. If you need anything custom printed, SiRacer420 is a great person to deal business with! Hopefully in the future, I will be buying more watch stands and glasses stands. Really appreciate your hard work. And Titan X, haven't had a single problem with the watch, it fits perfect after the adjustment (was just a tad bit too big when I received it). That's been my go to watch every day since I have received it, except for one day. Which, I was in a hurry for work and forgot to put it on. Thanks to the both of you

IMG_3593.JPG

IMG_3594.JPG

IMG_3595.JPG

IMG_3596.JPG

IMG_3597.JPG

-forgot to add to the post- My PB1 isn't on the display because I left them at a family members house.

I am too! Thank you so much! I was really surprised with the quality of the 3D printed plastic. (not exactly sure of the material). But everything worked out great!

Latest Posts

Back