• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanks for letting me join. Happy to see that there are more people like me that loves Oakley :)

Einar from the North

Oakley Beginner
Norway
Hi,

I am from Norway. Been in love with sunglasses from Oakley sins 1994/95.

Don’t know how many pairs that I have owned sins I bought my first pair. I just to work in a sports shop next to my studies, so I bought an unfortunately sold a lot of pairs “as I was growing up”.

Now a days I use my Oakley’s during sports etc. I am the father of to active children and they also love Oakley sunglasses. Nowadays have 3 pairs of Jawbreakers and 7 lenses and a pair of blue Sutro Sky 😊

I am considering buying the Black Sutro with the Prizm Road Jade lens. Has any one of you tried them? And can someone tell/ explain me the differens compared to the traditional Prizm road?

Velkommen Einar! I have a pair of Sutros with Prizm Road Jade and love them. I also have Prizm Road in a Sutro but the iridium is weak compared to other Prizm Road lenses I have in other models. The three different Prizm Roads have different VLT. Prizm Road is the lightest, next is Prizm Road Jade and then the darkest is Prizm Road Black.

Where in Norway do you live? I live in Sarpsborg and work in Oslo.

Velkommen Einar! I have a pair of Sutros with Prizm Road Jade and love them. I also have Prizm Road in a Sutro but the iridium is weak compared to other Prizm Road lenses I have in other models. The three different Prizm Roads have different VLT. Prizm Road is the lightest, next is Prizm Road Jade and then the darkest is Prizm Road Black.

Where in Norway do you live? I live in Sarpsborg and work in Oslo.
Hi, i live i Oslo. So we live pretty close:)

You must lock in to xxl.no ' s reward prices for Oakley this and next week. 20% off.

I haw the clear, photocromic, low lights, Prizm sow, Prizm Road and the to pairs of the Black iridium lenses for the Oakley Jawbreaker.use dem for skiing, roller-skies, running, road biking and other sports. Bought the Sutro with Prizm Sapphire before I knew about the Prizm road jade and now the Prizm road black. I love the Prizm road lenses and use them most of the time. The photocromic is on a good 2and place. The Prism Sapphire is the new kid 😊

Back