• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanks for the join

Murray1967

Oakley Beginner
Hi all.
Thanks for having me. I am 53 and my first pair were Oakley E wires. I also had the e wire vault for them. That was about 25 years ago and I've never been without a pair since. In the house right now I have 3 pairs of sunglasses and my reading are also oakley. My special pair, which I bought over 10 years ago,are squarish, with a gold polorized lens and titanium. Frame. I don't know what they are called, but they are super cool.
20210301_151207.jpg

Welcome aboard! Post some pics and someone can definitely identify them for you!

Can someone tell me where in Europe, not the UK, that u can buy original spare parts. My x frame ones need new rubbers and new lenses. By the way, mine have a titanium frame. Does that make any difference, or were they all titanium?

I am in Germany and I buy parts for my X-Metal maintenance from @Linegear Japan
Quality is good, shipping is fast and I never had to pay any Customs fees.

Hi all.
Thanks for having me. I am 53 and my first pair were Oakley E wires. I also had the e wire vault for them. That was about 25 years ago and I've never been without a pair since. In the house right now I have 3 pairs of sunglasses and my reading are also oakley. My special pair, which I bought over 10 years ago,are squarish, with a gold polorized lens and titanium. Frame. I don't know what they are called, but they are super cool.View attachment 842161
Welcome

Back