• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanks For This Forum

sunglassfiend

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
I am a huge Oakley follower, and have been a member of some other sunglass forums, but I could never find an exclusively oakley forum, so thanks a million. I look foward to seeing this forum grow, keep it up!! :D

yeh I have been spreading the word...tell your friends, and hopefully we can make this into a great community for Oakley fans

I have been spreading the word, hopefully we can attract a ton of oakley lovers. I know oakley has a huge following so it shouldn't be too hard...just start spreading the word and this will growww!!!

this is my 3rd oakley forum that i've joined. 1st is the singaporevault and the 2nd the indonesian oakley community. both have the same problem. non active members, so little discussions (boring :D). hope this forum will be different, cheers :)..

Yeh, I couldn't find an Oakley Forum ,when I went looking for one, so I thought it would be great to start one up. So far it has been growing pretty could. Just spread the word, people will join. The Oakley Community is huge, and we need a place to talk!

Really hope this forum has more active members than the previous Oakley forum that i joined. hi hi hi
lets spread the words and gather more oakley lovers :D :D

Latest Posts

Back