• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanks To My Wife***UPDATE***UPDATE***

canhoto said:
That Twenty is soooo awesome. :cool:

Wait a minute... When did the Juliet start having hammerstems again? o_O

The polished frame always had hammerstems, not sure why they decided to make this 24K edition have them too, but definitely cool. Great addition to the collection!

My wife has been asking.....

So my wife started asking me some specific questions yesterday about my collection. Such as what is your favorite "style", what is the pair "you are looking for" etc., etc. She never asks me this kind of stuff.

I told her last month that I would like a Bathroom Sink bag. I have to believe she thinks I mean an actual bathroom sink (as we have been talking about remodeling one of our bathrooms).

Anyways, I don't expect to hit the honey hole like last year.....but it at least gives me happy thoughts. She wants to hit the Outlets this weekend where there is a Vault. The last time I was there (in January) they had the polished Black and Rootbeer Pit Boss' and the remainder of the Crankcases I need to complete the collection.

It is nice to dream.....

I can only imagine if she gets you some kind of bag with a sink inside it and thinks you're crazy. :laugh:

Latest Posts

Back