• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanks to Oakleykid69 I got my first Oakley watch (Minute Machine)

Jontoad

I should Work at Oakley
Naperville, IL
this just showed up today in the mail and it is beautiful. thanks to Oakleykid69 for the great deal. i really haven't worn watches much in the last few years, but ever since i saw a Minute Machine i have wanted one. it is so flawless i almost hate to wear it, but i will use it on weekends or when i am not working. i don't have a stand for it when it is in the display case yet, but i ordered one.

24xq79y.jpg

Nice pick up on the MM, I also have the yellow dial. I personally think it is the best one out of the lineup minus the Diamond edition.

yea i really like it and it's nice that it is not as common of a colorway. i like that it is actually orange looking and not yellow though. i myself am not a fan of yellow for the most part on anything.

Very nice. Now u need another and just one more, then one more then another.

Yea it is in pretty good condition. Just some little scuffs here and there, which is alright considering I'll be wearing it. It is definitely an eye catcher as you said. I definitely like it.

Latest Posts

Back