• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanks to you all for you're opinions...

Homey got jacked?

Seriously though, I am not aware of any non-serial XX Plasma. It is not difficult to take an X-Metal XX down to a plasma-like finish. I have an XX Plasma and it is not like the early Juliet Plasma - it is more like the Romeo. If that makes sense then you know exactly what I mean.

I would find the person that sold you the pair and beat their... Uh, I mean contact them and politely inform them of the discrepancy ;)

Homey got jacked?

Seriously though, I am not aware of any non-serial XX Plasma. It is not difficult to take an X-Metal XX down to a plasma-like finish. I have an XX Plasma and it is not like the early Juliet Plasma - it is more like the Romeo. If that makes sense then you know exactly what I mean.

I would find the person that sold you the pair and beat their... Uh, I mean contact them and politely inform them of the discrepancy ;)
Lol no need for that he's a great guy,

Call BS as there wasnt a second gen. I saw the one on here and eBay. Think its a refinish

Latest Posts

Back