• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanks

Good luck. Hope everything works out.

Will you be staying to chat about Oakleys or giving up the addiction completely and leaving?

Thank u to all on this board. I have really enjoyed the community here and the great members. I liquidated my collection to pay off credit cards and let go of what for me was an addiction. Thanks to all and best wishes. K
Too bad Bro!

You were an awesome source for Flaks... I'm sad I could never take advantage of one of your great deals!

ill still stop in once in a while but no this is really it when I realized I was landing in Vegas with wife and already thinking when I was going to Vault... Plus not saving a real lot- I decided it was time when I founder a taker for Flaks and Sj's I went with it. I have no doubt at 52 years old this was the right thing to do ...I wish everyone the best with their hobby and Thanks. I feel totally at peace with this decision...I can ask the buyer where he'll move my stuff cuz I had some great SJ 2 and Flak customs that are not findable anymore...Ill have to clear it with him or see if they show on the bay. happy Chanukah/Easter/Spring Solstice to all Thanks again

Latest Posts

Back