• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanks

Medusa50

I own Oakley
East Coast
Today is Thanksgiving for many. It's a day to celebrate with friends and family. I consider all who I have corresponded with here to be distant friends. It is unlikely that we will ever meet but each of you have been a part of my daily routine. I have spoken to people from the Canary Islands, Greece, Austrailia, France among other places. I'm thankful I can spend both time and money doing what I enjoy. Everyone here is equally fortunate. Remember this today and every day. The next time you feel like complaining take a look at your collection and try not to think of the thousands of dollars you've spent that are just sitting there doing nothing on a plexiglass shelf.....oh wait that's my wife talking. Never mind. Have a great day!

Couldn't agree more! Happy Thanksgiving to this entire forum! Definitely thankful to have such an amazing community to discuss Oakleys...and just about anything else! Looking forward to seeing this community grow even further in the coming years!

Today is Thanksgiving for many. It's a day to celebrate with friends and family. I consider all who I have corresponded with here to be distant friends. It is unlikely that we will ever meet but each of you have been a part of my daily routine. I have spoken to people from the Canary Islands, Greece, Austrailia, France among other places. I'm thankful I can spend both time and money doing what I enjoy. Everyone here is equally fortunate. Remember this today and every day. The next time you feel like complaining take a look at your collection and try not to think of the thousands of dollars you've spent that are just sitting there doing nothing on a plexiglass shelf.....oh wait that's my wife talking. Never mind. Have a great day!
Happy Thanksgiving

Now when the wife is done cooking .....get rid of her.

Back