• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

That..... Just.... Happened...... Whaaaaaaaaaaat.

Definitely not my cup of tea, but I think it's awesome we have such talented people on the forums that can even do things like this. Love the experimental stuff. Keep it up!

It looks so horrible I think you should ship it straight off to me rather than be bothered with staring at that monstrosity!!! Kudos for the experimentation!

Hey look it's not the same ole pairs with new rubbers and calling it a custom lol. Ryan thanks for sharing what all you can do with all the different finishes. He has more finishes than copper and gold

LOL, Guys... It was just messing around. the coper, has Already been nickel plated over, and a layer of gold was put in all around... also was a test of what the clear would look like on the gold... which i was not to happy with. Might have to look into a powder coating clear. Just was a fun set to mess with...

I dont want to upset any body here thi is my opinion and im entitled to it looks hideous gold and copper does not match let alone the lens color i suggest just doing one colorway either copper or gold will look good combining those colors is not a good match. I have to side with grf on this one but plating is awesome bro congrats.

Back