• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

That was fast

Your wallet will leave you.........
Since this post it has definitely taken its toll. So far within a month I picked up these Juliet’s, Xmetal XS, Valve 1.0 Ducati, Holbrook Metal, a 3.0 countertop display case, 10 3D printed display pieces and next week I’m planning on picking up another pair of XS. Oh and the X-Man tuned up my Jules with new rubber

Since this post it has definitely taken its toll. So far within a month I picked up these Juliet’s, Xmetal XS, Valve 1.0 Ducati, Holbrook Metal, a 3.0 countertop display case, 10 3D printed display pieces and next week I’m planning on picking up another pair of XS. Oh and the X-Man tuned up my Jules with new rubber

Congrats on the Valve 1. 0 Ducati

Just remembered I scored this stealth bathroom sink a few days ago lol. Like new $50

04A4F922-7C62-4BEC-AF65-8489F5589AC7.jpeg

I joined the OF to get more info on Juliet’s, XS and XX. I always wanted a pair but when you’re 17 high end glasses aren’t really option.

my questions were answered super quick by OF members and I decided to get serious about buying a pair. That same day I found a clean pair of Gen 2 Plasma Fire Juliet’s for $180. It was a hell of trip to get them but I picked them up the next day.

I didn’t realize just how fast I would own a set but I have the guys of OF to thank.

oh and I got a huge surprise a few hours later.

View attachment 873194
Congrats!

Latest Posts

Back