• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thats no Duc

And now, the cheaters who read this will fine-tune their craft[iness] and not take shots of the serial #. :cool:
They have been doing it for years, and won't disclose when asked and they say it is only for the buyer... Those are the people I laugh at, like the serial number is going to be counterfeited.

They have been doing it for years, and won't disclose when asked and they say it is only for the buyer... Those are the people I laugh at, like the serial number is going to be counterfeited.
Haha people here on forum also hide serials. I dont buy from them

Yeah, I was briefly excited about this one, even though I had clocked the black rubber, until I got to the arm with no Ducati serial :(

When I was first starting to buy Juliets, there was a UK seller with a bunch of Ichiros..."non-serial editions". Just as well I have a suspicious mind! And, no, these weren't emerald slates.

That's no duc, but this is.
image.jpg

I'm a "boot" on here so someone correct me if I'm wrong but ALL Ducati juliets are suppose to have serial numbers? I purchased a set from ebay and ended up being crap and not as described so of course I returned them. I got the 3rd degree for not accepting a garage pair that probably weren't even the real deal. So are they all suppose to be serialized? Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back