• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Because he is the greatest football player in the world and sports the XMetals which in turns makes fanboys want them. Just like Michael Jordan wearing them makes people want them.

I want them because @pjd1234 wears them R1s😊
ADA48627-1832-4533-A914-A22687C22848.gif

Because he is the greatest football player in the world and sports the XMetals which in turns makes fanboys want them. Just like Michael Jordan wearing them makes people want them.

I want them because @pjd1234 wears them R1s😊
Doesn't do anything for the current Oakley or pushes what they're currently about, just helps drive up the used market and custom lens cutting market.

Doesn't do anything for the current Oakley or pushes what they're currently about, just helps drive up the used market and custom lens cutting market.
Oh, I think it does. They just justified an a Romeo/Juliet combo for 14 grand and an OTT for for 2 grand. Luxley is totally capitalizing on the used market and loved the fact that The Last Dance skyrocketed the prices. More to come there will be!

Oh, I think it does. They just justified an a Romeo/Juliet combo for 14 grand and an OTT for for 2 grand. Luxley is totally capitalizing on the used market and loved the fact that The Last Dance skyrocketed the prices. More to come there will be!
It just drives the name of people are buying new shades that don't represent the quality or vision of the xmetals of the past. So technically it's not what Oakley is about, just brand recognition.

Back