• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The 12/16/12 Mars

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
Check these bad boys out. Better pics when I have more light

Done by a friend

savyde5a.jpg

razunu6y.jpg
ebu8yga4.jpg

Very cool Q. That red and black go great together. Any plans on the rubbers, or are you just keeping them black?

This is the second pair of custom Mar's I've seen, saw some denim's in another thread. Must say, these take the cake! Best looking pair I've seen, to be honest, I would prefer this to the leather originals. Great work sir! By the way, those have a very "Chicago Bulls black with pin-stripe" jersey from the 90's feel! I can see them with red ear socks....veeehhhy nice.

Very cool Q. That red and black go great together. Any plans on the rubbers, or are you just keeping them black?

I was planning black all around. I think the red would be too much

This is the second pair of custom Mar's I've seen, saw some denim's in another thread. Must say, these take the cake! Best looking pair I've seen, to be honest, I would prefer this to the leather originals. Great work sir! By the way, those have a very "Chicago Bulls black with pin-stripe" jersey from the 90's feel! I can see them with red ear socks....veeehhhy nice.

A buddy of mine did them. We were thinking of make the service available to those with craters.

And you're right about the bulls feel. I didn't see it at first but def there. More Jordan than the Leathers!

those denims were done by me last week.

u4eju2uz.jpg

nicely done Q, i was gonna go for red threads too but i knew i wouldnt wear it as much that way.. what materials did u use?

Back