• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Guide - The 9 OEM Juliet frame finishes

Very Nice
And getting harder to do for any of you looking to accomplish this milestone
Well Done

Agreed, very difficult. I am still at 7 missing tio2 and polished carbon, but i do refuse to pay 3x the original price for the tio2. Interestingly enough i am willing to pay close to that for the polished carbon pair.

Excellent selection @Carrera1963

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, very difficult. I am still at 7 missing tio2 and polished carbon, but i do refuse to pay 3x the original price for the tio2. Interestingly enough i am willing to pay close to that for the polished carbon pair.
At least with a 24k you have avoided the biggest uplift. When I started, TiO2s cropped up weekly. Original ones have gone underground now it seems, hardly see them for sale any more.

All I'm missing is the carbon and polished carbon, awesome collection!
Missing carbon is easy to fix! Some interesting models in that finish too. Somehow or other I've ended up with 9, the most of any of the finishes in my collection.

great collection!
i didn't even know there was a polished carbon frame for juliets..
now just add the signature frames to the collection..congratz!

great collection!
i didn't even know there was a polished carbon frame for juliets..
now just add the signature frames to the collection..congratz!
I have a lot of the signature frames already - the polished carbon is one, the 6th Ichiro issue. Still missing a couple of the Ichiros though.

Back