• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Guide - The 9 OEM Juliet frame finishes

Congrats on a very nice collection. Thanks for posting the comparison of frame color options. I really like the Xmetal, Carbon and Plasma. Now to hopefully figure out where and when I might get a chance at being able to try a pair.

Excellent presentation and congrats on all those Mark. I'm sure you're very pleased to have now 'completed' the Juliet range so to speak. Where will this take you now I wonder?

Excellent presentation and congrats on all those Mark. I'm sure you're very pleased to have now 'completed' the Juliet range so to speak. Where will this take you now I wonder?
Thanks. The frame finishes are done with the 24k, but I set myself a goal a few weeks ago of 7 more SKUs. One more to come in takes that down to 4, but those are going to be tricky. So still some goals to go :)

Congratulations on meeting a goal! It must be rewarding. The comparison pictures are great.
Thanks. I hope the comparisons will come in handy for someone at some point, in deciding which finish to go for. Or to go for next or even to go for last!

Back