• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Guide - The 9 OEM Juliet frame finishes

I have found indeed that mine are first gen and they are called "gold titanium x-metal"
Don't confuse the frame finish "titanium" with the titanium alloy that these were cast from. All Juliets are cast from titanium alloy then coated with their respective finishes; brown, 24K, carbon, plasma, et al.
How did you come to this conclusion? Those lenses in your pic that appear ruby are not the original gold and the Titaniums had brown (root beer) rubbers as opposed to black- that's a good tell.
What color are the rubbers and what is the serial on the left arm? A pair with personality like those are surely serialized.
Lastly, why would you not wear them? If they are titanium/gold the hardest parts to replace are already absent- the gold lenses.
They made tens of thousands of titanium/gold across two releases so they are not collectible enough to relegate to life on a shelf, especially given the fact that they are missing the lenses and I'm assuming the original box also.
Wear them and enjoy them! They had to have made roughly a MILLION Juliets across all colorways and releases.

I have had a pair of these for Probably over 20 years love them ,i never wear them as the nose has gone lose.

I have had a pair of these for Probably over 20 years love them ,i never wear them as the nose has gone lose.
Zach can fix you up. See here.

Back