• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The amazing lenses of the Xeus

Inkkoonce

MEs the real Oakleys?
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Sarpsborg, Norway
No matter what your opinion is of the Xeus (and there are many), what can’t be debated is how wonderfully unique the Prizm lenses are on both models.

On the Golden pair the 24k is not a regular 24k lens. Looking through the lens produces a similar blue tint to that of a classic Ruby. It’s not the same but it’s the closest other lens to describe what it looks like to look through the lens. Absolutely freaking incredible.

On the Silver pair Oakley debuts Prizm Chrome which is absolutely stunning to look through. I am not sure if Oakley will release this lens on other models and I’m hoping that they are only unique to only the Xeus.

When the Bronze Xeus releases next summer I’m hoping for a Prizm Titanium lens.

No matter what your opinion is of the Xeus (and there are many), what can’t be debated is how wonderfully unique the Prizm lenses are on both models.

On the Golden pair the 24k is not a regular 24k lens. Looking through the lens produces a similar blue tint to that of a classic Ruby. It’s not the same but it’s the closest other lens to describe what it looks like to look through the lens. Absolutely freaking incredible.

On the Silver pair Oakley debuts Prizm Chrome which is absolutely stunning to look through. I am not sure if Oakley will release this lens on other models and I’m hoping that they are only unique to only the Xeus.

When the Bronze Xeus releases next summer I’m hoping for a Prizm Titanium lens.
Is the Oakley World not punished enough with two useless models? Do we really need a Bronze?
I say no. 😎

Back