• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The amazing lenses of the Xeus

Looking forward to pics of the prizm chrome! Is it similar to prizm black? Prizm titanium is an awesome idea too!

First pic is 24k.
Second and third is Chrome.
229B7FB3-485F-40F5-B447-0BA0BA1D72FC.jpeg
E1E074D5-9B12-4FDC-AC7D-E37C975EE03F.jpeg
BDAC6B0E-2C2C-4E51-9E5D-939DB7604C58.jpeg

It honestly feels like Prizm black. Maybe a little lighter like between Prizm black and Prizm grey. They look sick

@Inkkoonce, I want a Prizm Chrome accessory lenses and I want a Prizm Titanium lenses exactly like the marvelous Titanium Iridium for my Flak 2.0; don't have Oakley only put it on this ungainly "bar" glass, thank you very much 😛

@Inkkoonce, I want a Prizm Chrome accessory lenses and I want a Prizm Titanium lenses exactly like the marvelous Titanium Iridium for my Flak 2.0; don't have Oakley only put it on this ungainly "bar" glass, thank you very much 😛
What’s interesting is that Prizm Chrome does not enhance anything like other Prizms do. It just turns the lights off a bit. The colors are the same.

What’s interesting is that Prizm Chrome does not enhance anything like other Prizms do. It just turns the lights off a bit. The colors are the same.
Maybe they shouldn't call it Prizm then?? I mean, the whole point of the Prizm tech is to improve contrast and enhance a person's viewing experience. If it's gonna be a neutral lenses, then just call it Chrome Iridium lol. But then they couldn't tack an extra $100 on the price so I get it ha.

Latest Posts

Back