• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Baseball Bathroom

michaelpule

Oakley Expert
House isn't big enough to have a man cave so the wife gave me a bathroom. I posted some details in another thread but I did some rearranging and here's the current bathroom.

5e8usype.jpg

me6ene7a.jpg

he6u8e5y.jpg

8ymu8ype.jpg

pugy8u3u.jpg

sasumuty.jpg

de6u7y7e.jpg

emysyru9.jpg

sujega6e.jpg

Here are some other things around the house.

Game used Yankee Stadium Base from September 14, 2008 game I was at.
ame5y6yz.jpg

16x20 auto from 2004 World Series
eha5ydem.jpg

11 signature all in the hall of fame all with 500 HRs.
e6u3evuz.jpg

teqy5ege.jpg

Is this a bathroom converted to a normal room or still really a bathroom?

I guess it's not used for showering since the moisture would probably wreak havoc on your memorabilia?

Don't know anything about baseball but nice looking collection! :)

Cool stuff, too bad some redhaired guy photobombed your shoot tho!
:wink:
Seriously, my family and myself are big baseball fans and I like your stuff.

Nice collection, did I spy a red sox mail box in there too? I am a huge sox fan, although it is tough going in the UK. The only collectable I have is a signed Jason Varitek ball.

This is awesome! I am a baseball nut myself and you have some really cool pieces. It is a shame that it is relegated to the bathroom. I love the Pete Rose signed baseball and the F the Yankees Doug M. autograph even though the Yankees are the AL team I root for (I live and die by the Phillies though).

Do you often play chess while going to the washroom?

Just messing with you, you have some nice stuff in there. The only problem is it would end up taking 20 minutes or so to go to the bathroom just to look through all your stuff.

Back