• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

falcondrgn

Oakley Beginner
Find the Best Oakley Sunglasses for big heads and faces to get the perfect fit!
Do you have a big head? No, not a big ego, but really, just a big head? You’re not alone. Whether you’ve got a large, wide, or big head, you’ve likely struggled to find hats and sunglasses that actually fit you.
Luckily we’ve got you covered with our list of the best Oakley sunglasses for big heads, including wide heads. Needless to say, this list is full of big Oakley sunglasses, but you don’t need a large head to wear any of these if that’s your style.
Also, be sure to check out our list of the Top Oakley Sunglasses for more great frames!

Table of Contents
Continue reading...
Oakley-Kato-Sunglasses-1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

I am looking for a new pair of oakleys for big heads that don't put an indentations on my temples after wearing them for awhile. I have a pair of Oakley Sliver XL's and they are too small on my face where it will make a pretty noticeable indentation on my temples after wearing for 15+ min.

Will the Holbrook XL or Double Edge be wider and fit better for my wide head?

Does anyone have both of these pairs that can chime in? I truly appreciate it and thank you for your help!
I have a BIG head... 7 3/4 I have the double edge and Holbrook XL and they work, the double edge is a lot bigger, I have also been wearing the sutro, and it works well as a sporting pair of shades

Back