• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I feel like being owned by Lux, they would somehow f' it up.
You're probably right. But one can still hope =) those were the sunglasses I idolized in my childhood. Now that I can afford them (msrp) I find that I still can't afford them because of the crazy secondary market prices :'(

You're probably right. But one can still hope =) those were the sunglasses I idolized in my childhood. Now that I can afford them (msrp) I find that I still can't afford them because of the crazy secondary market prices :'(
Though depending on the model, I'm seeing a few different ones ranging between 300 to 800 (which when you consider that's maybe two to three standard Oakley pairs, isn't particularly crazy). Though knowing my face size if I were to snag one it would probably have to be a Romeo 1, a Juliet or Penny may be too small.

Though depending on the model, I'm seeing a few different ones ranging between 300 to 800 (which when you consider that's maybe two to three standard Oakley pairs, isn't particularly crazy). Though knowing my face size if I were to snag one it would probably have to be a Romeo 1, a Juliet or Penny may be too small.
That's true. I really want a r1... Haha the hunt continues =) Goodluck to us both

The Penny is the biggest XMetal there is. It can fit the hulk. Eye coverage on the other hand isn’t as much as the others. I don’t think you’d have a problem with the Juliet, XX or the Mars.

The Penny is the biggest XMetal there is. It can fit the hulk. Eye coverage on the other hand isn’t as much as the others. I don’t think you’d have a problem with the Juliet, XX or the Mars.
Somehow got that information mixed up then. Thought the Penny was one of the smallest.

Back