• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Best Place To Buy Oakleys In The UK | Shade Station

Shade Station

Oakley Retailer
Leeds, UK
Hi Guys,

I work for Shade Station - the UK's largest independent retailer of sunglasses and watches and the best place to get your Oakley Sunglasses!

I have joined this Forum so that I can provide you guys with all of the insider info, pre-release material and anything else we are able to pass on to you all.

We stock ALL current models from Oakley including a very extensive range of replacement lenses and Oakley accessories.

As a company, we have been a registered Oakley dealer for over ten years now...and it's safe to say that we are serious Oakley fanatics!

Look out for our posts and feel free to visit our webpage :smile:

fantastic place to buy from, that's for sure! a very satisfied customer indeed! will be back very soon for a couple more stuff very soon! love the candies included!

Great to hear guys, and we definitely appreciate your business.

Unfortunately I wouldn't have the power to discount Oakleys; we already have them reduced right down and if I offered them for any lower, I'd get shouted at by Oakley! :)

Great to hear guys, and we definitely appreciate your business.

Unfortunately I wouldn't have the power to discount Oakleys; we already have them reduced right down and if I offered them for any lower, I'd get shouted at by Oakley! :)

No problem, always worth asking though:wink:. I've no doubt I'll be on at some time. Do you still do the full OCP with icon colour selection too?

No problem, always worth asking though:wink:. I've no doubt I'll be on at some time. Do you still do the full OCP with icon colour selection too?

Very true, very true!

We do have the OCP, yes, however the availability of course varies depending on Oakley's stock.

The BIG news for OCP though is that we have one of only 2 (in the world) OCP Booths in our store in Leeds. If you're really into the OCP, it's probably worth a trip down:

42-44 County Arcade
The Victoria Quarter
Leeds
LS1 6BH

Crap, I wish I saw this earlier, I just bought a pair of Team GB Radar from eBay, I would have saved 20 pounds...oh well...next time!

Nice to have you aboard. Do we get any more discount from being a Forum Member if we buy from you?:redface:

:laugh: Wow, get straight in there with that one Tony! haha

@Shades - Great to see you on the Forum. Eeeeeasily the best independent Oakley dealer in the UK. My first choice, and always my first to recommend to friends and OF members. Keep up the good work, and welcome.

Latest Posts

Back