• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Best Place To Buy Oakleys In The UK | Shade Station

:laugh: Wow, get straight in there with that one Tony! haha

@Shades - Great to see you on the Forum. Eeeeeasily the best independent Oakley dealer in the UK. My first choice, and always my first to recommend to friends and OF members. Keep up the good work, and welcome.

Don't ask, don't get. Remember I work as a buyer & so I will always ask for extra discount.:biggrin: I'm gonna have to get into Leeds to have a look. The prices on the Oakley watches look tempting too. It was Herbs that put me onto looking at you guys too.

:laugh: Wow, get straight in there with that one Tony! haha

@Shades - Great to see you on the Forum. Eeeeeasily the best independent Oakley dealer in the UK. My first choice, and always my first to recommend to friends and OF members. Keep up the good work, and welcome.

Great reception from everyone here on the forum! Thank you for having us :)

Bit of a more intimate look at the new Oakley Summit Frogskins Sunglasses which are due for release in October here:

Sneak-a-Peek: Oakley Summit Frogskins Sunglasses | Shade Station Blog

Fresh off the presses as they say.

Very true, very true!

We do have the OCP, yes, however the availability of course varies depending on Oakley's stock.

The BIG news for OCP though is that we have one of only 2 (in the world) OCP Booths in our store in Leeds. If you're really into the OCP, it's probably worth a trip down:

42-44 County Arcade
The Victoria Quarter
Leeds
LS1 6BH

Not to give you a rough welcome but there are a few Custom Bars in Canada.

Not to give you a rough welcome but there are a few Custom Bars in Canada.

Yep, there are other Custom bars, however we have a full custom table; of which there are only 2. It was specially made for us by Oakley.

The other is somewhere in Italy I believe.

And don't worry, not a rough welcome at all :)

Sorry for my ignorance, but what's the difference between a bar and a table?

Latest Posts

Back